Monday, February 3, 2020

Dark Star

I want to be your dark star.
I want you to sing to me
The way I sing to you,
In an ultra-sonic binaural beat.
I don’t want to be the one you see,
As if you’re seeing someone,
But the one you feel
All during the day,
As well as the night.

I want to be your dark star,
The dark horse of your novel
Who comes to take you away 
From the man in the white hat,
Who’s come to take you away from yourself.
I want to take you back 
To the heart of the matter,
The dark matter of the beginning,
If that’s where you want to go.

I want to be your dark star.
And if you do not want to go,
You can come to me,
And in the deep space anti-shine,
Feel me pulling the light out of your eyes.
Feel me absorbing your twinkling smile
And your warm life into my very reversal of time,
Into my starving, insatiable heart,
The heart and soul of this dark star.

-jenn 

No comments: