Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Windsong


My love presses like wine for you—
Oil crushed out, purest virgin.
I sweat great tears of blood for you,
All mingled there together.
And I can be a diligent friend,
Or a frightening lover,
But you must need know,
I walk alone,
My heart, in the Great Spirit Wind.

. . . . . . . . . . .

The wind pushed back my hood, and ran
His fingers through my hair,
Whooshed up my shirt with both hands,
Titillated my core,
Blew up my pant legs,
Chilling me,
Shivering all my timbers,
Then left me,
Because I was a bore.

-jenn long

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the breeze that blows across the plain
Caressing with an unseen embrace
Raising goosebumps on your skin
Surrounding you with spirit care
Dancing
A dust devil jig across your yard
Flapping the flag on the pole
Running an unseen hand through your hair
Pervasive
Sneaking into your clothes
Touching you to your core
And with each bemused smile on your gentle lips
I send another gentle wisp of wind
In silent communion
A spirit kiss

Anonymous said...

Very useful blog. Keep up the good work.