Tuesday, July 30, 2024

 I know it may not look, as if I care.

It doesn’t appear that I even fixed my hair,

But I ran two red lights to get here 

To see you.


I was so busy thinking of this poem

When I should have been looking where I was going,

But that’s what tells me that this is such a possibility to be true,

Something that you do for me,

Something maybe I could do for you?


Inspire.


For creative types there’s nothing so holy or complete,

So righteously out of reach 

Than a muse.

It’s not a term that I use lightly.


Maybe it’s something you do for me.

Maybe it’s something I could do for you.


Co-collaboration is something that exists 

Whether one is near or far.

Quantum entanglements really don’t care.

There is no distance to the spirit.


I hope that you are starting to see,

This is the very something that you do for me.

Maybe it’s something I could do for you.


-jenn

No comments: