Monday, September 17, 2018


I was chastised for throwing a crumpled piece of paper in the waste.
I hadn't realized it was a cat toy.
But then I was chided for not throwing trash away.
Unreasonable people think they're being coy,
When really, their unpredictability 
Is simply a pain in the A-hole.

I was bantered by milady and drawn
Into a fun light-hearted insult throwing joust.
She'd toss a dirty word at me,
And I'd hurl one back at her from all about the house.
But how was I to know the rules had changed?
A certain guest was there,
Whose respect she wanted.
Only then did I discover the name of our little game.
It was, "Now I've got you, you son of a bitch!"

Hey, it's not nice to be gotten or bullied or had,
And one who treats the help this bad,
Well! There's a special place in hell for them,
Where they'll have to do everythin' for themselves,
And they won't like that, now, will they?

No comments: