Tuesday, September 1, 2020

 I’ve got your pillow 

Where you laid your head

I’ve got your pillow 

Right here in bed with me

Pillow

I’ve got your pillow


Round and round in a 

Vicious circle

Solving a problem with no solution 

Psychotic break

In evolution 


Nervous system feedback

Engineering term

Giving information to the machine

Results informed

We make adjustments 

But maybe the hypothalamus is right

Without assistance from any high culture


I’m not who they say I am

I’m not who you think

Maybe your pillow knows me better 

It’s so intimate with my consciousness 

And my greater consciousness 

As expressed by my hypothalamus 


We’re in a bind

A double bind

A double blind study

From the mastermind 

We could stop

And have a thrill

I have

I’ve got your pillow


-jenn

No comments: