Friday, June 19, 2020

Some people are out on this earth to be lazy,
To show how good
The good hardworking people really are,
And to show the good hardworking people 
That everyone on earth lives in his own way.

The life that exists between the dashes 
Of born and died,
The few short years they show.

But the eternal beautiful soul within,
Do you know yours?
The honest self and the attributes 
You possess from the divine,
The shine you harbor from the rest of the world,
And often times, from even yourself.
Do you know how beautiful you are?

Maybe you can find yourself with hard work.
Maybe I can find me
In my mind between the sheets,
So lazily, I let you love me,
Then fall asleep
And dream of you and me.
And how many lives we’ve lived before!
And how many more we may gloriously share?

-jenn

No comments: