Sunday, May 17, 2020

I’m stepping; I’m stepping
Into a stream.
It’s different; it’s different.
It’s different for me.
It’s changing; it’s changing.
So am I.
Every slight second,
The eye beholds
Something new and beautiful.

The river is running 
Somewhere downstream,
Cascading over boulders
And pebbles, and leaves
That have fallen 
Float, then sink
To the dark bottoms,
Elegantly.

My meditation, my sleep,
My dream
Takes me down the cool creek
Water, to be
At rest in the moment,
To feel, and to see 
Where time and the water
Take me.

For I have fallen
Into this time,
And I am enjoying
The cosmic ride
That is now.
I see it through eyes
Of peace and love,
Fearing nothing,
Judging nothing,
And not being judged,
I’ve taken myself
Out of the game
And into living.
I appear
And disappear 
To eyes that blink
In between the trees 
That line the creek bed.
But my eyes are wide open
Here on my boat.
I’m floating,
Floating on love,
Flirting with the dragonflies 
That drift along and share 
My air and this little part of the skies
And time with me.

-jenn

No comments: