Monday, July 8, 2019

I think the biggest education I got in Lubbock,Texas,
While attending the University,
Was from the oldies channel on the radio.
The best of the 50s 60s and 70s!
Music!
Music carried me throughout time 
To a place that I could catch up to myself
For just a little while.

The background music is the way.
It is the dark energy in the dark matter we do not see.
We don't even  notice it,
But it is moving us to love,
To feel, to think.
It is the seductive part of the great mother,
The valley spirit.
It may be the very thing
That creates the love that makes the world go round.

I hear the music coming off your wings.
I feel the vibration from your heartstrings.
I'm writing down the words
Your soul sings to me 
As best I can.
Then I just read it back to you
And if you understand you better
When I do,
Then we can thank Music for that.


-jenn

No comments: