Friday, March 19, 2021

 Have I become brave enough 

To let the divine ability 

That lives so hidden in my heart

Act through me,


To say with boldness,

Spontaneously, 

The lines

The Divine One penned for me?


In this play,

He wants me to say some interesting things.

They sound bizarre to me,

But, in faith, I speak them,

And suddenly,

I’ve been set free to finish the scene with artistic flair.


Something original is seeping through here,

Some new intangible brewing.

A new creation that I see

Is living here, inside of me,

In ecstasy,

And in harmony with love

And true elation.


Kiss me

While I want to be kissed,

Love me like you mean it,

While I’m still coming around

To the complete lack of resistance 

I have for you,

And the orgasmic existence 

That electrifies me

In this happy state of consciousness.


-jenn

No comments: