Saturday, November 10, 2018

The unbreakable, unquenchable spirit of man says,
"I'm not the kind of horse that can be broken,
But I'm the kind that will take you where you really want to go,
If------ you can envision it.
I'm a kind of magic Pegasus 
That will become one with you,
And if you cannot picture where it is you want to be,
I'll team up with your psyche
And take you where you need to be
Until you can imagine something better for yourself.

And when you stand upon the mountain top
And survey how far you've come,
And you know you got here one step at a time,
And you know you couldn't have pictured 
Such a fantastic end from that beginning,
You'll thank me
For not letting you lead us to that dirty trough,
And for not letting us drink that muddy water,
For bringing you here,
And for not being breakable."


-jenn 

No comments: