Sunday, October 20, 2019

In the beauty of something else,
A mysterious experience,
A kundalini awakening,
Realization of something old 
And something new,
A marriage of all times and places,
My lips buzz with desire for you.
I touch the seams of my reality.
I touch beads of a cosmic rosary
And say the words, "Let it be."
Something has awoken, too, in me.
The sounds create the dark and light.
Ancient religions give birth to something true,
And regions of light and dark
Contrast so starkly.
Love pulls me near to you.
Artistic visions appear before me,
And as I dream, I shed a tear 
For the exquisite cuts I see etched
Into the backdrop 
And the marvel of how inspired I feel.

Hold me while we feel these things together.
Kiss me while the the equinox displays
The shadow portraits moving on the temple,
Ancient lovers behaving 
In exactly the ways that we want to.


-jenn

No comments: